The USB Endoscope is a portable, handheld video endoscope system with a flexible insertion tube. It can easily be operated by plugging directly into your computer or into your Android Smartphone or Tablet. The high resolution camera provides good video quality and with adjustable LED lights on the tip. The camera head and cable are water resistant which makes it possible to work in multiple environments. You can also capture pictures or record videos through your computer or laptop easily with the bundled software.
- Compatible with Windows and Android Devices via the CameraFi App (requires OTG cable)
- Capture video in AVI format
- Capture images in JPG format.
- 4 Integrated LED lights on camera head to illuminate the inspection area
- The flexible cable with 10mm outer diameter camera head is waterproof so that you can inspect area under water, gaps and holes.
- This inspection camera has many applications including ear detection, oral examination, search and rescue, pipeline inspection, engine inspection, video monitor, sewer pipe inspection, cast mould inwall inspection, etc.
- 5 Meters Long
- USB cable: USB 2.0 interface
- Image Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Lens: 10mm Lens 1/6 CMOS endoscope
- Focal distance: 3cm-10cm
- White Comparison: Automatic
- Exposed Control: Automatic
- Color: 24 bits color
- Waterproof level: IP67
- Operation temperature:-10-120℃
- Frame rate up to 30fps @ VGA resolution
- Snapshot & LED lighting adjustable
- Waterproof camera head with adjustable white 4 LED lighting
- Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Win 7 /8 require software on disc), Android Devices (CameraFi App)
- (1) USB Endoscope 5M
- (1) Software CD
- (1) User Manual