The brake fluid tester is suitable for determining brake fluid quality.
- Test dot 3 & 4 brake fluid (dot 5 for ref. only)
- 5 LED to indicate percent of water in the brake fluid.
- Includes a microfiber cloth
- Requires 1 AAA 1.5V Battery (not included)
To Check Fluid Quality:
- To turn it on, press the power button. The green LED will light up.
- Insert the tester into reservoir for about 2 seconds, and then the results will be indicated by the LEDs.
- The tester will auto power off.
Green: Battery OK; No Water Content in the Brake Fluid
Yellow: Less than 1% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
Yellow/Yellow: Approximately 2% of Water Content in Brake Fluid
Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approximately 3% of Water Content in Brake Fluid. (The Brake Fluid should be changed)
Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: At least 4% of Water Content in Brake Fluid. (The Brake Fluid must be changed urgently)