SMPS MPPS ECU Tuning Cable Driver Install Guide
- Operating System: Windows XP 32 bit with Service Pack 2 or 3. Although Windows 7 (32 or 64bit) or Windows 8 may be compatible, we recommend using Windows XP
- USB Port
1. Extract the files from the file: “MPPS_13.02_Software.rar” located on the CD.
2. Run and install the setup file named “MPPS13.02”.
3. Plug in the MPPS cable into your USB port. Windows will attempt to install a driver for the cable but it will fail. Open the “Device Manger” which can be found in the Windows Control Panel. You should see a device that your computer does not recognize called “Amt Flash”. Right click on this device and go to properties. Select “Update Driver Software” and locate the driver software manually. By default, the drivers will be in the folder “C:\MPPS\Device Driver”.
4. After the drivers install successfully, you are ready to run the program. Be sure to run the program as an administrator, or it will not run properly.
Copyright © 2014 CVO Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is prohibited without express written consent of the author.