Techstream V9.30.038 Install for WIN XP 7 32Bit
- PC with the following Operating Systems: Windows XP (32 bit/64bit), Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Techstream v9.30.038
- MINI-VCI J2534 Interface Firmware v1.4.1 OR
- MINI-VCI J2534 Interface Firmware v2.0.4
NOTE: This install guide is intended for software v9.30.038 and 32 bit Windows XP or 7 only.
1. Copy all the contents from the CD into a new folder on your desktop. The contents of the CD can also be found on our Downloads section. The required files are compressed, so you will need to extract the files using an application such as 7zip, Winrar or Winzip.
Extract the following files:
2. Install “Toyota+Techstream+9.30.038”
3. After you’ve completed installing the update, do not start the software. Run “TISKEY”, which can be found in the folder you extracted earlier
4. Run the software from the desktop icon.
- Select the area as “North America”
- Select your preferred language
- Fill in the required registration information.
5. Install the “MVCI Driver for Toyota”. This will install the necessary drivers needed for the Mini-VCI Cable to communicate with the software and this is done before you have plugged in your Mini-VCI Cable.
6. After you have successfully installed the MVCI Driver, plug your Mini-VCI Cable into a USB port. Windows may attempt to install a generic Windows driver, but the only compatible driver is the MVCI driver that was installed prior.
7. On the Main Menu, click “Connect to Vehicle”. This will establish a connection to your vehicle, which may take a few moments. You can now proceed to select your Vehicle Information and begin using the software.