VAG Tacho 3.01 Immo Install Guide (WIN 32BIT)
NOTE: This guide is intended for Windows 32bit (x86) operating systems only
1. Plug the VAG Tacho’s USB cable into your Computer’s USB port.
2. Plug the VAG Tacho interface into your vehicle’s OBDII port and turn on the ignition (engine does not have to be running)
3. Windows will attempt to install the correct USB drivers for the interface, but will not able to locate the correct drivers.
4. Go to the CONTRL PANEL, then DEVICE MANAGER
5. Find the Yellow (!) Icon under the UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS directory
6. Right Click on USB ISO Interface and click UPDATE DRIVER SOFTWARE, click BROWSE MY COMPUTER FOR DRIVER SOFTWARE
7. Click the BROWSE button and expand the COMPUTER directory, then expand the CD/DVD rom drive, then select the folder VAG TACHO 3.01+ OPEL IMMO. If you downloaded the software, open the main folder that was downloaded. Press OK, then NEXT
8. A windows security box may pop up asking to verify the publisher. Click INSTALL THIS DRIVER ANYWAY. Close the window after the driver is installed.
9. Open up the Disc contents and find the VAG TACHO 3.01+ OPEL IMMO folder. Copy the folder to your desktop. The VAG Tacho application does not need to be installed. It runs directly from the folder. Click on the “vagtacho_opeldt” to start the application. If the software triggers your anti-virus, you may need to temporarily disable it to run the software.
NOTE: You will not be able to run the software until it detects your interface and your ignition is on.
10. From here, select either the VAG or OPEL button and proceed with the functions you wish to perform.
Last Updated: 09/30/16