The O2 Sensor MIL Eliminator for the 1996-2004 Ford Mustang GT/Cobra/Mach 1 allow exhaust system modifications such as high flow cats, no cats, long tube headers, H and X pipes without triggering a Check Engine Light by simulating the oxygen sensor signal to the computer. In some cases, you may need to trim the tabs on the connector, but generally it'll snap into place.
- Eliminates Check Engine Lights (MIL: Malfunction Indicator Lamp) from the rear O2s
- Made with high quality automotive grade materials
- Includes 2x MIL Eliminators
- 1996 - 2004 Ford Mustang V6
- 1996 - 2004 Ford Mustang GT (4.6L)
- 1996 - 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra (4.6L)
- 2003 - 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (4.6L)
Note: Depending on your model year Mustang, you may need to trim off the outer tabs on the harness for them to fit correctly. This can be done with a file, knife or cutters.
Important Notice: These are designed for off road use only. These are not intended to be used on a vehicle registered within the USA. According to the EPA Clean Air Act, they are illegal for use on any Federal, State or Local public highways and illegal use is punishable by the penalties enacted by the mentioned laws.