This is a pair of front oxygen sensor extension cables for the 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro. When you install most aftermarket headers, it moves the oxygen sensor bungs towards the rear of the car, farther from the factory harness, so extensions are required. These extensions make the installation hassle free by not having to cut and splice the factory wiring. It also makes removing aftermarket headers much easier.
- Includes (2) 24" Cable Extensions
- Uses the same GM Factory Delphi/Packard connectors, terminals and seals as the OEM wiring harness
- High Quality, automotive grade construction
- Hassle-free installation without having to cut and splice the factory wiring
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro V6 LLT/LFX (Front)
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS V8 LS3/L99 (Front)
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS V8 LS3/L99 (Front)
Note: These are for the FRONT oxygen sensors.