Oxygen Sensor O2 front to back adapter harness. This harness allows you to convert your 4 pin Black Square O2 connector to the Flat 4 pin style connector or vice versa.
For 1997-2003 Corvette C5 and Z06 applications: Allows you to use your rear downstream secondary O2 sensors as your primary front O2 sensors when installing aftermarket long tube headers. The rear O2s are much longer than the front O2 sensors, so this will eliminate the need for extension cables for your front O2 sensors. This is great for applications where only the front O2 sensors are used and the rears are deleted/tuned out from the PCM.
- Male Flat 4 pin LT1/LS1 style connector to Male Square black 4 pin LS1 style connector
- Allows you to convert your 4 pin Black Square O2 connector to the Flat 4 pin style connector or vice versa
- Eliminates the need for extension cables for 1997-2003 Corvettes by using your rear O2 sensors with this adapter
- Made with OEM Delphi-Packard connectors, terminals and seals
- Made with high temperature, cross linked polyethylene TXL wire
- Assembled in the USA
- Quantity: 2X