The Nissan Consult 14 pin diagnostics interface that pairs with your PC using a high-speed USB connection and is compatible with a wide range of available third party software. It's compatible with most Nissan vehicles from 1989-2000 equipped with the 14 pin Gray Consult I connector that's normally found near the driver's side fuse box. This package includes an OTG (On the Go) micro USB adapter required to connect the consult interface to your Android Smartphone or Tablet to use the Nissan DataScan I for Android app.
- Compatible with Most Nissan/Infiniti from 1989 to 2000*
- FTDI FT232R Chipset
- Connects to your Android device using the included OTG micro USB adapter
- Connects to your PC with the mini USB to USB cable
- Interface for Nissan's 14 pin gray Consult I port
- LED indicator lights show power and communication signals
- Durable ABS plastic housing
Compatible Models: Most Nissan's from 1989-2000 including:
*NOTE: Some vehicles up to year 2004 use OBDII (K-Line) for communicating with the ECU, BUT still use the Consult I (14pin) port for diagnostics.
- Interface: Mini USB to Nissan DDL Consult I 14pin
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/Win XP 32 or 64bit /Win 7 32 or 64bit/Win 8/Win 8.1/ Android (varies depending on the 3rd party software used)
- Power: 5V from Mini USB
- Chip: FTDI FT232R USB UART
Nissan DataScan I for Android Features:
This application supports both, petrol and diesel cars. It communicates with the engine ECU using Consult II protocol. It uses the same communication protocol as the dealer diagnostic tool. This protocol is far more comprehensive than the generic OBDII or ISO9141 protocol.
The current version of the app has following functions:
• Data Display with data logging
• Self Diagnostics
• Dash Display with customisable gauges
• Video Recorder
The video recorder function saves an mp4 video file with accompanying data log file. An Overlay software such as RaceRender can then be used to generate videos with custom data visualization.
If you would like to test the application for compatibility with your car, try the free Lite version