The In-line ignition spark tester is a must have diagnostic tool for any engine that uses a spark plug. Easily diagnose ignition issues when your engine won't start.
- Quickly diagnoses ignition and engine issues
- Well designed with a protection shield to prevent any electrical shocks
- Saves time, frustration and money while offering a safe, secure way to identify spark
- Universally compatible with all combustion engines that use a spark plug. Examples include cars, trucks, motorcycles, lawnmowers, trimmers, go-karts, scooters, etc.
- With engine off, remove spark plug wire
- Attach black connector to spark plug
- Insert metal end of tester into spark plug wire
- Try to start the engine
- If ignition circuit is complete, the light will pulse/flash
- The pulses should be bright and consistent