KTAG Software V2.13 Firmware V6.070 is 100% JTAG compatible, but in a completely new way. Usually JTAG programmers are available only for large scale operations, never in chip tuning tools. Using only the essential components, KTAG has merged JTAG, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader for Mitsubishi/ST communication lines into a single product.
Learning how to use KTAG takes almost no time, because all the communication protocols operate with similar principles. Once you learn how to use a protocol, you will naturally learn how to use the others. The research methods of the protocols and choice of vehicles are detailed and in order.
Unlike many ECU programming tools, with KTAG you have at your disposal only the applications you really need. Once you have the hardware, you can choose which group of protocols to enable and then start working. See the complete list of the ECUs currently supported by KTAG SW V2.13/FW V6.070 below.
- Firmware V6.070
- Software V2.13
- Unlimited Use [No Token Limit]
- Master Version
- Supports many different cars, trucks, tractors, heavy duty vehicles, motorcycles and marine applications
- Languages Supported: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Supported Protocols: BDM, Motorola MPC5xx
- Good BDM support with no Checksum Error
- Includes a wide range of special adapters that are soldered onto the ECU or used with a positioning frame
- Added support for BMW F Series and Mercedes W222
Important Requirements for using KTAG SW V2.13/FW V6.070 and it’s limitations:
- Must disconnect from internet while in use
- Must disable anti-virus software during installation and while in use
- Requires Windows XP or 7 32-bit ONLY [XP is recommended]
- No OBD2 Communication [KESS v2 is designed for communication via OBD2
- Firmware cannot be updated. The only way to update the firmware is to change the CPU LPC2478FBD208 on the circuit board
- Please only use the software that is included. Software and Hardware Interface are designed to be used together. A different software version cannot be used.
1. GREEN- CAN [Low]
2. ORANGE- VKEY
3. YELLOW- K-LINE
4. ORANGE- VKEY
5. RED- VECU
6. BLACK- Ground
7. BLACK- Ground
8. PURPLE- VPP
9. RED- VECU
10. WHITE- CAN [High]
11. BROWN- RESET
12. GRAY- BOOT
13. BLUE- CNF1