The LS1/LS6 to LS2/LS3 Knock Sensor and Cam Sensor Extension Harness allows the Cam sensor used on the front of an LS2/LS3/LS7 timing cover to be plugged into the LS1 cam sensor wiring harness located on the back of the intake manifold. This harness is used for LS2/LS3/LS4/LS7/LS9 engine conversions and are compatible with the wiring harness in LS1/LS6 vehicles.
The harness also includes an extension for the knock sensor that allows the LS1 single wire knock sensors located on top of the LS1 intake manifold to be relocated on each side of the LS2/LS3/LS4/LS7/LS9 style block, using the factory LS1/LS6 wiring harness.
- Made with same connectors, terminals and seals as the OEM wiring harness
- Made with high temperature, cross-linked, polyethylene TXL wires
- 257°F (125°C) heat resistant nylon loom tubing
- Made with automotive grade materials
- Full Plug and Play: Hassle free installation without having to cut/splice into your factory wiring harness
- Assembled in the uSA
- This harness is designed for 1 wire knock sensors only. Will not work on knock sensors that require a 2 wire connection
- This harness is designed to connect to the short factory wiring harness that is connected to the CPS (Cam Position Sensor) and usually attached to the front timing cover. It DOES NOT connect to the CPS sensor itself.
- LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 engine swap into an LS1/LS6 vehicle
- LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 engine swap in an 98-02 Camaro Z28/SS or Firebird (LS1)
- LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 engine swap into a 97-04 Corvette C5 (LS1)
- LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 engine swap into a 01-04 Corvette C5 Z06 (LS6)
- LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 engine with LS1/LS6 wiring harness
- Harness plugs in place of the factory LS1/LS6 knock sensor harness and extends to the knock sensor locations on the LS2 engine block. Commonly used with LS2 and newer engines installed in LS1/LS6 engine bays.