The VS405 Scan tool is an OEM level diagnostic scan tool for the majority of Volkswagen Audi Seat and Skoda vehicles sold worldwide since 1990.
Easy to use with a user friendly interface, the VS405 reads, scans and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) including those of the engine, transmission, ABS, immobilizer, airbags, A/C climate control, radio, steering wheel instrumentation, central locking and more. This stand-alone unit communicates safely and easily with on board computers, displaying results on a large, easy to read, back-lit LCD screen.
2 in 1 Scan Tool: The VS405 can also read and clear trouble codes on other OBDII vehicles that use the ISO9141-2, ISO14230/KWP2000 and ISO15765/CAN protocols!
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of engine, ABS, airbag, transmission, radio, climate control (A/C), cent., elect., steering wheel, instruments, immobilizer, etc. (18 Systems)
- Read and clear generic trouble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2 (CARB), ISO 14230 (KWP2000) and ISO-15765 (CAN) protocols
- CAN (Controller Area Network) capability
- Turn off MILs of engine, airbag, ABS, A/T and most other systems
- Reset oil service light (Up to Year 2000)
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN)
- Display I/M Readiness Status
- Display DTC definitions on unit screen
- System upgradeable via the internet
- Reliable and accurate
- Easy to use with user friendly interface
- Safely communicates with the on-board computers
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
NOTE: This scanner will work on most VW/Audi VAG vehicles but exactly which control modules can be accessed will be dependent on the actual vehicle and will vary between model and vehicle specifications
- VS405 Scan Tool
- OBDII Cable
- Product Manual
- Nylon Carrying Bag