The MINI-VCI J2534 v2.0.4 USB Interface is a high quality 3rd party communication interface that works with the TIS Techstream software for Toyota and Lexus vehicles in all regions worldwide with multi-language support. Supports BOTH K-Line and CAN Protocols for full compatibility with most 1996-2015 Toyota/Lexus models. The software will allow you to view vehicle metrics, reprogramming, access service documents and much more.
- Fully compatible with 1996-2015 Toyota/Lexus vehicles
- Updated Firmware v2.0.4 for K-Line Support and Better Performance over the old firmware v1.4.1
- Compatible with TIS Techstream Software (Not Included)
- Compatible with 64 Bit Windows XP 7 8 8.1 10
- Cost Effective Solution; the MINI-VCI is a fraction of the cost of other diagnostics tools
- High Performance ARM CPU inside
- Integrated SMD chips for high reliability
- Perform functions such as ECU reprogramming, customize functions, activate tests, etc
Compatible Operating Systems:
FTDI’s CDM drivers provide both D2XX and VCP functionality through a single driver package on PCs running the following Windows operating systems:
• Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Firmware Version: 2.0.4
- Chipset: FTDI
- Diagnostic Interface: 16 pin OBDII
- USB Interface: 2.0
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Operating Temp: -20 to 70°C
- Storage Temp: -40 to 85° C
- Power: DC 5-36 volts
- Consumption: 0.3 watts
- Dimensions: 76x43x19mm
- Weight: 140g
Supported Communication Protocols:
- K-Line ISO 9141
- KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
- CAN ISO 15765-4
- MINI-VCI USB Interface Firmware v2.0.4
Does this software work with Australian or European models?
Yes. The software compatible with models worldwide in all regions.
Can I program smart keys?
Yes you can, however, you must have the original smart ECU in your vehicle.
Does this work with Windows 10?
Yes. We have tested and confirm that it works on Windows 10. Please make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.
Is the firmware upgradable?
No. The firmware cannot be upgraded. Attempting to upgrade the firmware will damage the interface.
Does this work with models before year 2005?