The MINI-VCI J2534 V1.4.1 USB Interface is a high quality 3rd party communication interface that works with the TIS Techstream software for Toyota and Lexus vehicles in all regions worldwide with multi-language support. The software will allow you to view vehicle metrics, reprogramming, access service documents and much more.
Our version is compatible with BOTH 32bit and 64bit Windows and includes our user setup installation guide.
- Fully compatible with 2005+ Toyota/Lexus vehicles
- Limited compatibility with 1996-2004 Toyota/Lexus vehicles that use K-Line
- Compatible with TIS Techstream Software
- Software Version: V12.20.024
- Compatible with 32/64 Bit Windows XP 7 8 8.1 10
- Easy Installation
- Cost Effective Solution; the MINI-VCI is a fraction of the cost of other diagnostics tools
- Genuine FTDI USB Serial Chip
- High Performance ARM CPU inside
- Integrated SMD chips for high reliability
- Multi-language support
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Firmware v1.4.1 (Does not support K-Line protocol used on Toyota/Lexus before year 2005)
This cable will not fully function on 2005 and older Toyota/Lexus vehicles that require K-line communication for some functions. For 2005 and Older Toyota/Lexus vehicles, we recommend purchasing the v2.0.4 firmware MINI-VCI Cable.
Compatible Operating Systems:
FTDI’s CDM drivers provide both D2XX and VCP functionality through a single driver package on PCs running the following Windows operating systems:
• Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
• Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Firmware Version: 1.4.1 (Not Upgradable)
- Chipset: Genuine FTDI
- Diagnostic Interface: 16 pin OBDII
- USB Interface: 2.0
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Operating Temp: -20 to 70°C
- Storage Temp: -40 to 85° C
- Power: DC 5-36 volts
- Consumption: 0.3 watts
- Dimensions: 76x43x19mm
- Weight: 140g
Supported Communication Protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
- CAN ISO 15765-4
- (K Line NOT supported)
- MINI-VCI USB Interface Firmware v1.4.1
- USB Driver and Software Disc
- User Installation Guide
How difficult is the driver and software installation?
The installation is not plug and play and will require basic knowledge and experience with Windows, installing drivers and software. There is a step by step installation guide. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems during the installation.
Does this software work with Australian or European models?
Yes. It is compatible with models worldwide in all regions.
Can I program smart keys?
Yes you can, however, you must have the original smart ECU in your vehicle.
Does this work with Windows 10?
Yes. We have tested and confirm that it works on Windows 10. Please make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.
Is the firmware upgradable?
No. The firmware cannot be upgraded. Attempting to upgrade the firmware will damage the interface.
Does this work with models before year 2005?
Toyota/Lexus models before 2005 use the K-Line protocol for some communication. This firmware version does not support K-Line, so functions will be limited. It's recommended that you purchase the v.2.0.4 firmware version interface.