The Nissan Consult 14 pin Bluetooth (Version V2.3) Diagnostic Interface pairs with your Android device or PC and is compatible with a wide range of available third party software. Includes a Bluetooth V4.0 USB Receiver to connect to your PC with a wireless Bluetooth connection. It's compatible with most Nissan vehicles from 1989-2000 equipped with the 14 pin Gray Consult I connector that's normally found near the driver's side fuse box.
New Version V2.3 Improvements:
- More robust electronic components
- Added control pin J3 to select power source and enable/disable CLK
- Power saving mode when the Consult BT is not in use, even while the power is on
- Signal is more clear for Smartphones and reduced possibility of losing Bluetooth connection
- PCB Version: 2.3
- Bluetooth Version: V3.0 Class 2
- Compatible with Most Nissan/Infiniti from 1989 to 2000*
- Monitor and record real-time data
- Scan and clear engine codes
- Adjust timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset self learn codes
- Control idle air valves and relays
- Connects to your PC via Bluetooth
- More compact than the older RS232 version
- Interface for Nissan's 14 pin gray Consult I port
- LED indicator lights show power and communication signals
- Durable ABS plastic housing
- Self-powered by the 14 pin diagnostic port
- Includes a Bluetooth V4.0 USB Receiver to connect to your PC with a wireless Bluetooth connection
Compatible Models: Most Nissan's from 1989-2000 including:
*NOTE: Some vehicles up to year 2004 use OBDII (K-Line) for communicating with the ECU, BUT still use the Consult I (14pin) port for diagnostics.
- OBD Interface: Nissan DDL Consult I 14pin
- OS: Windows XP 7 8 10 32/64bit (varies depending on the 3rd party software used) and Android
- Power: 12V 12 mA from DDL Consult Port [Max Input Voltage 18V]
- Over Voltage/Current Protection: 15V / 1A
- Bluetooth Pairing Password: 1234
- Bluetooth Device SSID: NISBIE
- Bluetooth Sleep: 5 minutes after disconnect
- Dimensions: 85x50x28mm
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0 Class 2
- PCB Version: 2.3
- Made in Taiwan
- Nissan DataScan I for Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/8/10
- Nissan DataScan I (Android App)
- ConsultBT Scan (Android App)
- Torque Pro (Android, still in development, Beta Support)
- Consultan 1.0 for Mac OS X
- ConZult (Windows)
- ECUTALK 1.35, Win XP/7, gauge/logging,trip meter
- ECUTALK 1.34 for PPC, Win mobile 2003 mobile 5
- ScanTechNissan 1.38, Win 2000/XP, ISO 9141, KWP2000, active tests.
NOTE: Some of the available software may need to be registered/purchased
1. Find your car's Consult 14 pin diagnostic port. It's usually located near your interior fuse box and the connector is usually gray.
2. Plug in your Consult Bluetooth and turn on your ignition. The red LED (solid) and a blue LED (flashing) will turn on, indicating the Consult Bluetooth in on and ready to paired via Bluetooth.
3. Pair "NISBIE" with your Android device, tablet or Laptop. The password is 1234.
4. Android Apps: Start your app and connect the Consult Bluetooth within the app
Windows: Open the Device Manager to identify which COM port you're using to connect within your Windows software
Note: The Consult Bluetooth only draws power when the ignition is on, so it can be left plugged in when it's not in use
Torque Pro App (Android) Setup: Create a vehicle profile. Scroll to the bottom and change the "Preferred OBD2 Protocol" and change it to "Nissan Consult"
Good quality consult adapter