The Nissan Consult 14 pin diagnostic interface that pairs with your PC using a high-speed USB connection and is compatible with a wide range of available third party software. This version is fitted with a mini USB port that's more compact than the older RS232 connection version. It's compatible with most Nissan vehicles from 1989-2000 equipped with the 14 pin Gray Consult I connector that's normally found near the driver's side fuse box.
- Compatible with most Nissan/Infiniti from 1989 to 2000*
- FTDI FT232R Chip
- Monitor and record real-time data
- Scan and clear engine codes
- Adjust timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset self learn codes
- Control idle air valves and relays
- Connects to your PC with the mini USB to USB cable
- More compact than the older RS232 version
- Interface for Nissan's 14 pin gray Consult I port
- LED indicator lights show power and communication signals
- Durable ABS plastic housing
- Self-powered by the 14 pin diagnostic port
Compatible Models: Most Nissan's from 1989-2000 including:
*NOTE: Some vehicles up to year 2004 use OBDII (K-Line) for communicating with the ECU, BUT still use the Consult I (14pin) port for diagnostics.
- Interface: Mini USB to Nissan DDL Consult I 14pin
- OS: Windows Windows XP 7 8 10 (32/64-bit) and Android [Requires OTG Cable]
- Power: 5V from Mini USB
- Serial USB Chip: FTDI FT232R
- Nissan DataScan I
- Nissan DataScan I Android App
- CalumSult 0.08h, WinXP, ROM dumping/real time graph.
- Consultan 1.0 for Mac OS X
- ConZult for Nissan 300ZX Z32, WinXP, base idle mode, simple bar graph.
- DDLreader 18.104.22.168, Win 2000/XP
- DDLreader 22.214.171.124, Win 2000/XP
- ECUTALK 1.35, Win XP/7, gauge/logging,trip meter
- ECUTALK 1.34 for PPC, Win mobile 2003 mobile 5
- Nissan Conzult Z32
- ScanTechNissan 1.38, Win 2000/XP, ISO 9141, KWP2000, active tests.
- SRTalk 1.0, Win 2000/XP
- TECU 2.53, Win 2000/XP
- ZControl 2.0,Win 2000/XP, Z32 ECU editing tool, 300ZX TT, 1990~1994
- ZTalk 1.1, Win 2000/XP
- nProbe hardware stopped 2005.12.31, software by TwinTurbo.NET.
- PalmZ for Palm PDA by Ztechz forum member MezafitsII.
NOTE: Some of the available software may need to be registered/purchased
Works well and gave me the same answers as the Local Nissan dealer so the data is correct, takes a bit of understanding and needs the free manual download to understand.
Bought this to trouble shoot a problem with my skyline. Cable worked perfect.
Great reliable source for the Consult 14 pin interface.