When you install most aftermarket headers, it moves the oxygen sensor bungs towards the rear of the car, farther from the factory harness, so an extension is required. These extensions make the installation hassle free by not having to cut and splice the factory wiring. It also makes removing aftermarket headers much easier in the future.
- Required for installing an aftermarket race header where an extended primary oxygen sensor is required
- Uses the same factory connectors, terminals and seals as the OEM wiring harness
- Uses high temperature cross-linked polyethylene TXL wire
- High Quality, Heavy Duty Construction
- Made with Automotive Grade Materials
- Hassle free installation without having to cut/splice into your factory wiring harness
- Retain a clean factory appearance
- Assembled in the USA
- Length: 12 Inches
- Quantity: 1 Extension Cable
- 2006 - 2014 Honda Civic SI Coupe
- 2007 - 2014 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Connectors were difficult to get clipped all the way on, other than that good.