This OBD2 splitter adapter cable connects to your existing factory under-dash OBD2 wiring harness connector and the snap-in (white) female connector snaps back into the factory mounting bracket.
The other female connector will now be a separate OBD2 connector for other OBD2 devices such as GPS trackers, Hot Spots, Power Adapters and more.
- 1X OBD2 Male to 2X OBD2 Female Connectors
- Molex style OBD2 connector fits the original mounting bracket on Toyota, Nissan, Mazda and Scion vehicles
- Great for installing OBD devices while leaving direct access to the OBD2 port for diagnostics
- Flexible, heavy duty twisted shielded cable
- Manufactured with high quality, automotive grade materials
- All 16 wires pass-thru Length: 12 in / 1FT
IMPORTANT NOTE: You cannot have 2 different OBD2 devices connected/reading data from Car Computer at the same time. If one you have 1 OBD2 device connected to the computer, then the other OBD2 device you're using must only be used as a power source.