When you install most aftermarket headers, it moves the oxygen sensor bungs towards the rear of the car, farther from the factory harness, so extensions are required. These extensions make the installation hassle free by not having to cut and splice the factory wiring. It also makes removing aftermarket headers much easier.
- Uses the same factory Delphi/Packard connectors, terminals and seals as the OEM wiring harness
- High quality, heavy duty Construction
- Made with automotive grade materials
- Hassle free installation without having to cut/splice into your factory wiring harness
- Retain a clean factory appearance
- Length: 24"
- This is the GRAY Square 4-pin plug. This is different than the Black Square 4-pin plug. Please make sure it's compatible with your vehicle.
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 2004-2005 Cadillac CTS-V LS6 (Front o2 sensors)
- 2004 Corvette C5 (LS1) and Z06 (LS6) (Front o2 sensors)
- 2003-2005 Silverado 5.3L
- 2008-09 G8 L76/LS3 (Front o2 sensors)
- Other GM vehicles using the Gray Squire 4-pin plug