- Zed Bull is a transponder cloning device with many other additional features
- New support for reading 8C and 8E chips (Read only, Cannot program)
- Reads PIN code for Hyundai and Kia
- Languages Supported: English, Turkish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
1. Finding PIN Code, preparing precoded transponders and programming transponders from EPPROM and MCU
Zed-Bull PC software is a great resource to help you while using EEPROM applications. This includes:
- ECU pictures
- Which ECU uses which MCU/EEPROM and
- The location of the MCU or EEPROM on the board
- Which type transponder will be used
Automatic Module Finding (AMF) feature: When you select the EEPROM file, the module will be recognized automatically
Program Transponders with no key from the ECU: At the moment, Zed-BULL has 55 different applications and it is increasing... With this feature, you can program transponders, find PIN codes and prepare precoded transponders for the cars which need precoded transponders. With this feature, you don't need expensive precoded transponders! You can use blank transponders.
2. Producing Transponders for OBD Programming
If you have an OBD device like T-Code Pro, you will need special precoded transponders for some cars. Instead of buying these special transponders for high prices, you can produce them with Zed-BULL using blank transponders (instead of expensive precoded transponders.
The transponders that you can produce: 40, 41, 42, 44 Mitsubishi, 44 VAG, 45, 73 Mitsubishi, 61, 62, 65 and 46 for BMW, AUDI, PORSCHE, CHRYSLER, RENAULT, etc.
At the moment, Zed-BULL has 24 different transponder production applications.
3. Transponder Cloning:
11, 12, 13, 33, 73, 4C (writing to 4C electronic key and battery less TPX1 transponder), Philips Crypto 40 (some), 41(all), 42(all), 44(all unlocked VAG), 45(all), Texas crypto 4D(all 60-61-62-63-64-65-67)to battery less TPX2 and Silca electronic heads
Until now, common transponder cloning tools could only copy fixed transponders. But the revolution that we started with our device, Zed-Qx, is increasing with Zed-BULL. 41(NISSAN), 42(VAG), 44(Unlocked VAG) and 45(PEUGEOT) transponders which normally known as can not be copied, can be copied with Zed-BULL. Also you can copy 4C transponders onto battery-less TPX1 4C glass transponders
4. Fast Updates with PC USB Connection
You can update your Zed-BULL in less than 30 seconds with the PC USB Connection
5. Hitag2 Transponder Programmer
If you want to buy a hitag2 programmer as standalone device, you have to pay around 1000+ USD. But when you have Zed-BULL, you will get this hitag2 programmer feature for FREE.
6. Easy Use with Wide Graphic LCD Screen
The wide screen allows you to see more information such as the VIN number mileage/kilometer info for BMW cars, detailed info for 46 and 48 transponders, etc
- Reading kilometer, VIN number and key number information from original BMW key and writing to original BMW remote key
- Finding PIN code from VIN number for HYUNDAI and KIA Vehicles
- PC software includes a wide-range transponder catalog, key fob procedures and more information
- PIN code finding for 33 Renault and 45 Peugeot from transponder
- Unlocking the 48 (magic II) type locked transponder and make it re-usable
- Saving transponder information into database including crypto transponders
- Increased in reading and writing speeds and improved success rate to reduce the waste of chips (some chips can only be written once)
Q: Can zed-bull program COPY TPX4 ,TPX2,TPX1,TPH1 chips?
A: TPX chips are made of glass and Zed-bull does not support it.
Q: Does it work with 8C and 8E chips?
A: It can read the 8C and 8E chips, but does not support programming.