The Super Mini ELM327 Bluetooth scanner V2.1 is an engine performance and diagnostics tool for both automotive enthusiasts and professionals. Paired with your Android smartphone, tablet or Windows Computer, the ELM327 Bluetooth Scanner allows you to easily scan and clear engine codes, view and save real-time engine data and perform emission readiness tests. This scanner is a great low cost, economical solution for compatible* vehicles.
- ON/OFF Power Switch that allows you to keep it plugged in at all times
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and turn off the check engine light
- Connect to an Android Smartphone/tablet using one of the many free compatible apps or a Bluetooth® enabled computer
- View real-time vehicle data, graphs and performance parameters while you're driving
- Find and fix problems before they happen
- Pays for itself with one use
- Connects wireless via Bluetooth up to 3 meters (no annoying cables)
- Compatible* with most OBDII compliant vehicles (see compatible protocols below)
- Great low cost, economical solution for compatible vehicles
Bluetooth Pairing Password: 1234
*Compatible OBDII Protocols (V2.1):
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud) - KWP2000
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud) - KWP2000
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud) - CAN BUS
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud) - CAN BUS
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud) - CAN BUS
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud) - CAN BUS
Works on most OBDII Vehicles (1996+ in USA) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol cars from 2001+ and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe) that use the compatible communication protocols listed above.
For your vehicle to be OBDII compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant
*NOTE: NOT compatible with the following Protocols:
- SAE J1850 VPW - Used on older GM and Chrysler/Dodge vehicles before year 2008
- SAE J1850 PWM - Used on older Ford vehicles before year 2008
- SAE J1939 - Used on heavy duty commercial vehicles
With the appropriate applications, perform the following operations:
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display code descriptions with over 3000 universal code definitions in the database
- Clear diagnostic trouble codes and turn off check engine lights
- Display and record real-time sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Coolant Temperature
- Calculated Load Value
- Fuel System Status
- MPH Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen Sensor Voltages/Associated Short Term Fuel Trims
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel Pressure
- + More
Torque is an OBDII performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access the many sensors within your vehicles Engine Management System, as well as allow you to view and clear trouble codes.
Very impressed with customer service dedication of OBD Innovations. Emerging technology of Electric Vehicles (EV) require the best of customer service dedicate to providing prompt, comitted and courteous resolutions. This is OBD Innovations and they are comitted to taking the lead for OBD devices for EV owners. I strongly recommed them!
Nissan Leaf Customer
N. Berwick, Maine
This particular scanner ended up not being compatible with my Nissan Leaf using the LeafSpy Lite or Pro app. Kept getting error message. I should have done more research on which scanner is compatible.
Did not work with my Nissan Leaf with the Leaf Spy App. Need a V1.4 or V1.4 Scanner. Great for other OBD2 vehicles that are compatible but not for Nissan Leaf owners!
Having a power switch is very handy and allows me to leave it plugged in all the time!