The VAG CAN PRO supports CAN BUS + UDS + K-Line for diagnostics and programming of electronic components used in Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles from 1990 to 2015.
Language: English, Czech, Danish, German, Hrvatski, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese
- Unique features OCLF service procedures (One-Click-Function)
- Inexpensive flasher for VAG;
- Inexpensive flasher with support UDS controllers
- ESP MK60EC1 decision coding blocks
- A tool for a complete diagnosis MQB platform (for Golf VII, for Octavia III) Support to 01.2013
- ZDC-loading containers in the electronic components
- Unlock video in motion (VIM) on the MQB platform (Discover Pro and MMI-MQB)
- Coding controllers for PR-codes
- "Login finder" - allows you to scan and logins in the CAN controllers UDS
- Support for the new Polo in 2014 Facelift
- Support for the new Passat B8
- Full support for Audi TT-3 on the platform of the IBC
- Full support for Skoda Fabia III
New in Version 5.5.1:
- Support for new addresses entered in the MLB-Evo platform
- Update database-ODX (support for all models 2015)
Major Changes in the PR encoder:
* Now it is possible to keep PR-codes of a file
* PR-self-sustaining encoder may select codes known PR-analysis of current data stored in the ECU
* You can compare the data stored in the ECU against the calculated data, choose what you want to download.
* OCF "Activating automatic folding mirrors", the problem is illuminated space around the machine solved
* The new team in the Scripter: GetCardSerial, returns the current smart card number. You can use it to prepare a script that will run only on these smartcards.
* Enhanced TXT-coding, coding calculation is now faster APDUs.
* Updated data base DTC- Fixed problems with parameterization 7N0 cameras
* Fixed problems with parameterization 5M0 ...... F AFS modules
* OCF new section called "Apps", which is: Download the parameter data, coding for PR-code, BCM, and so forth programmer..
* The new procedure OCF "FlashFile Dumper" - can extract content from Flash files (*
.SGO, * .FRF, * .ODX) in a binary dump. Note: The source data format is not changed, *
so that if a Flash file kriptovat and compressed, the binary file will be the same.
* Fixed an issue in the Gateway Sheet MLB-EVO (B7 II, A4 B9) - not all ECU were available through the Gateway.
* Updated database of error codes (added more than 200 new codes, including the MQB / MLB-EVO platform)
* New Firmware v.1.1 for interfaces (04.0D / 02.04) v.2.0 (0A.04 / 0B.04) to support new protocols (TCP-IP) used on the MLB-EVO platform
* Fixed a connection problem with the address 46 (room unit) on the MLB-EVO (B9 A4 / Q7 4M) platform
* Reduced time delays during the loading of large data blocks in the non-flash modes.
This contributes to a more stable connection when connected directly to the ECU (Direct Connect), popular among VW enthusiasts.
A3 8P 2003-
A3 - platform MQB-
A4 model 8E wariant B7 (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park) 2005-
A4 model 8K wariant B8 (UDS + TP2.0) 2008-
A5 model 8K (UDS) 2007-
A6 model 4F 2004-
A8 model 4E 2003-
Q3 (UDS) 2010-
Q5 (UDS) 2008-
Q7 (TP2.0 + UDS) 2006-
S5 model 8K
(R)S6 model 4F
TT model 8J 2007-
For Sprinter (for VW Crafter) - - Only the engine and immobilizer
For Leon MQB 2013-
For Leon model 1P 2005-
For Toledo model 5P 2004-
For Exeo 2008- (Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, park)
octavia model 1Z 2004 -
octavia platform MQB -
superb II B6 2008-
fabia model 5J 2007-
For Crafter (immobilizer, engine)
For Caddy model 2K 2005-
For Golf V model 1K
For Golf VI model 5K
For Golf VII platform MQB
For Golf Plus
For Jetta II model 1K
Transporter / Multivan (Only after the CAN-BUS drive for storing data)
Multivan/Transporter GP model 7E (UDS) 2009-
For Passat B6 model 3C 2005-
For Passat CC-
For Phaeton GP 2007-
For Polo model 6R 2009-
For Polo FL MQB 2014-
For Scirocco III-
For Touareg GP 2007-
For Touareg NF 2010
K-line ( KWP1281, TP/KWP2000):
For VW Golf III, IV
For VW Passat 3B
For VW Bora
For VW Transporter T5
For VW New Beetle
For VW Polo II,III,IV
For Skoda Octavia I
For Skoda Fabia i i II
For Seat Leon I
For Seat Toledo II
For Seat Alhambra
For Seat Ibiza II, III, IV
For Audi A2,A3,A4,A6 K-Line
Notes for Audi A4:
1. Option A4 8E B6 model
This model has a can-bus (TP1.6), but it is not connected to the diagnostic socket. The car is fully diagnosed on the K-line (VCP required interface + K). Used protocols KWP2000 and KWP1281 it.
2 .Model A4 8E, B7 option
This model has a CAN BUS TP2.0, but the diagnostic socket is only connected to the so- called CAN-Antrieb, i.e. Engine, transmission, airbags, ABS, Quattro drive.
In addition, a standard K-line. In other words, VCP fully supports the diagnosis B7 models, but only in the CAN-Antrieb. Other controllers are available through the K-Line and KWP2000 KWP1281 protocols.
- VAG CAN PRO Cable