The VAG KKL USB Interface is a cost effective diagnostics and reprogramming tool compatible with the ISO9141 and KWP2000 communication protocols found on many vehicles and motorcycles and is compatible with a wide range of 3rd party diagnostic software. Our high quality VAG KKL Interfaces use the reliable and widely supported FTDI FT232RL chip and has the most connected Pins internally. Beware of other VAG cables that don't!
- VCDS-Lite for Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda (See features below)
- TuneECU (Windows): For Ducati, Triumph, KTM, Aprilia Benelli, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini
- TuneECU (Android Application): For Ducati, Triumph, KTM, Aprilia Benelli, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini
- Multiecuscan (Windows): Universal (see supported vehicles from website)
- BMW Cartune
- APR Immobilizer Information Reader
- FreeDiag (Linux Based)
- REVO Lemmiwinks ECU Tuning
- And more!
- Fully supports Single and Dual K-LINES
- Uses a high quality and reliable FTDI FT232RL Chipset
- Compatible with many 3rd party diagnostic software
- Compatible with GuzziDiag, JPDiag and TuneECU for diagnostics and ECU remapping
- Includes our easy driver installation guide
- Compatible with VCDS-Lite software for Windows XP 7 8 8.1 10 (32/64 bit)
- Compatible with most year 1990-2004 VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda models, but DOES NOT work with any model requiring a direct CAN connection for diagnostics
- Read/Clear DTC trouble codes, read Control Modules, Code Modules, Adaptions
- PIN 2: SAE J1850 (POSITIVE +)
- PIN 4: Chassis Ground
- PIN 5: Signal Ground
- PIN 7: K-LINE ISO9141
- PIN 10: SAE J1850 (NEGATIVE -)
- PIN 15: L-LINE (KWP2000)
- PIN 16: +12V Power
- USB Interface: 2.0
- Diagnostic Interface: OBDII 16 Pin
- Voltage: 12v
- Operating System: Windows XP 7 8 8.1 10 32/64 bit
VCDS-Lite 1.2 Software:
Functions Available for VCDS-Lite (unregistered free version):
- Control Unit Info
- Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes*
- Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Close Controller
- Code Module
- Measuring Blocks (read various Control Module data in real-time)
- Data Logging*
- Single Readings
- View Readiness
- Dual K-line Support
- Control Module Finder
*Limitations of Free Version:
- VCDS-Lite will display all diagnostic trouble code numbers but may not provide information for all diagnostic trouble codes
- Freeze frame is not available
- Adaptations of the first 9 Adaptation Channels available
- Adaptations Save Function and Help Charts are not available
- Data logging of groups 001-025 only
Compatible Vehicles for VCDS-Lite Software:
Compatible with most year 1990-2004 VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda models, but DOES NOT work with any model requiring a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cable arrived in a timely manner and when used on the 2001 Newbeetle, it worked fine with VCDS. Good product. Thank you.
Was able to pull codes from Mk4 2001 VW Jetta TDI with VCDS Lite in Windows 10 no problem. Rather slow shipping to Canada - ordered Dec 7, shipped Dec 11, delivered Dec 27.
Was having a difficult time sourcing the adapters needed to run the Guzzidiag software to update my 2017 Tuono after installing the race ecu and aftermarket exhaust. This site had both cables I needed listed as a set. Worked perfectly. The quality may not be the greatest (or maybe it is, didn't matter, didn't assess) but I only needed it to work for 2 minutes anyway, which it did flawlessly.
Highest quality cable i've owned. There is a reason there are so many cheap ones on the market....
Product was as promised and the delivery was fast. I use with VCDS Lite.
We bought it in order to modify it for use on motorcycles, and just remapped the ECU of one a few days ago, so money well spent!
Downloaded current drivers in the OBD Innovations website and the cable worked flawlessly.
I have Cascade (a scanner emulator) that only is compatible with a cable with the ftdi chip. Not wanting to spend a lot of money on a quality cable that had this chip (also would have an ELM327 processor) I choose to save some money and try this cable that didn't have the ELM processor. It allows me access to most functions through the OBDII port, but unfortunately not all the functions that I was needing to use. So, I ended up buying the better cable anyways. It's true you get what you pay for, so keep that in mind when thinking of purchasing this cable.
Worked with Tune ECU on my Triumph motorcycle