The VAG USB 3.01 is a powerful airbag and Immobilizer diagnostics and reprogramming tool for most Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat and OPEL vehicles and utilizes a high-speed USB 2.0 connection to your computer. It allows you to retrieve the SKC (Secret Key Code) from the instrument cluster used for key programming and immobilizer adaptation. Dealerships no longer have access to your SKC.
- Retrieve the SKC (Secret Key Code) used for programming keys and immobilizers
- Update for OPEL IMMO-1 IMMO-2 and Airbag Tool
- FTDI Chip
- Latest update: VW Polo, Seat Ibiza Cordoba 2001 - 2005, Fabia 2004 ect
- Single click access for VDO Seed-Key dashes (This means: VW Passat B6, Bora/Jetta, Polo to year 2004, Golf 4, Sharan to year 2003, Skoda Octavia/Fabia to year 2004, some SEAT dashes up to year 2004, etc.)
- VAG Kombiinstrument / Immo box eeprom programmer via OBDII connector
- *Only Immobilizer I & Immobilizer II supported up to year 2004 (many 2002+ models used Immobilizer III)
- Automatic function: Change mileage, Read SKC PIN code
Operating System: Requires Windows XP 7 8 10 32/64 Bit
*Important Notes (Please Read):
- The Jetta/Golf/Bora (1J/9M) used both Immobilizer II and III. You must determine which type of immobilizer is installed in your vehicle.
- Many USA/Canada 2000-2002 year models used Immobilizer II
- Many USA/Canada 2002+ newer year models used Immobilizer III
- Will Not read Immobilizer III. It is not compatible
- You may need to temporarily disable your anti-virus to run the software
- VAG 3.01 + Opel IMMO Airbag Tool
- Software and Driver Disc
- Installation Guide
Was able to retrieve SKC from Mk4 2001 VW Jetta TDI (IMMO 2), then used VAG-COM to adapt new key fob purchased online (I saw some recommendations online to do it this way). Four stars because getting cable to work was a trial and error process - eventually had to use Windows XP in Parallels on a Mac, Windows 10 would not work. Decent shipping to Canada: ordered Nov 21, shipped Nov 22, delivered Dec 1.
Got the UBDII Adapter, installed, opened program, retrieved SKC, programmed new key. I think from start to finish I spent less than 10 minutes including installation! I would certainly recommend!!!