The VAS 5054A + OKI Chip is a universal diagnostic interface that was designed for vehicles of the Volkswagen group and other OBD vehicle systems from Skoda, Audi, Seat. The integrated Bluetooth interface connects your vehicle with a notebook PC, desktop or test system. With the integrated OKI chip, it can support the UDS Protocol found on newer vehicles.
- Integrated OKI Chip supports UDS Protocol found on newer vehicles
- Vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A to ensure fast response times and a relible real-time activity
- Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is synchronized with the version installed on the application
- The integrated Bluetooth interface connects your vehicle with a notebook or desktop PC
- Powered by the vehicle to increase battery life on your notebook
- Power management to reduce load on your car battery during downtime
- Status Display
Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
- Bluetooth Range: 5-10 meters
- Supported Vehicle BUS Systems:
- K Line (ISO9141-2)
- High-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Low-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
- J1850 (SAE J1850)
Windows System Requirements:
- Windows XP with SP2/SP3 (Compatible with Windows 7 8 8.1 10 32/64 bit)
- System C:// must be NTFS format
- At least 10GB of free space for installation
- VAS 5054A + OKI Chip Interface
- Bluetooth USB Receiver
- USB Cable
- ODIS V3.0.3
- Black Plastic Carrying Case
If you're using Windows 8/8.1/10, please run the program in Windows 7 compatibility mode and as an administrator.