The VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM level diagnostic interface for GM (General Motors) and OPEL vehicles. It supports diagnostics for engine, transmission, ABS, instrument panels and much more. It is compatible with the Tech2Win and GDS2 diagnostic software.
- Engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag, BCM and other control modules diagnostics
- DTC, Identification and Data Display: Read real-time engine data, EVAP data, fuel trim data, misfire data, etc
- Perform reset functions and configurations
- Special Functions:
- Engine Output Controls
- Fuel System
- IAC System
- Crankshaft Position Variation Learn
- Misfire Graphic
- Service bay tests
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Compatible with Tech2Win and GDS2
- GDS2 runs on a VM (Virtual Machine) and compatible with Windows XP 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Tech2Win is compatible with Windows XP 7 8 10 32/64-bit
- Updatable firmware
- Tech2Win Diagnostic Software for 1991-2013 GM Vehicles [Windows PC version of the Tech2 handheld tool]
- GDS2 Diagnostic Software that replaces Tech2 [Runs on a VM (Virtual Machine) and compatible with Windows XP 7 8 10 32/64-bit]
- Supports online Service Programming System (SPS) [SPS requires an online subscription]
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2):
- New Diagnostic Application Software required for GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
- GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC
- VCX Nano supports both GDS & GDS2. GDS2 works similar to the original GDS, but faster and easier to use
GDS2 Provides the Following Capabilities in Multiple Languages:
- 1: Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
- 2: Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
- 3: Record, store and replay Stored data.
- 4: Control and monitor Output Control functions.
- 5: Configure and Reset functions.
- 6: Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
Service Programming System (SPS):
NOTE: You need have your own GM subscription if you want to do online programming.
- 1: Passthrough programming on for GM past model and Global A vehicles
- 2: Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano is up to 70% faster than the original Tech2.
Example: On a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10 vehicles rather than 4 in an 8 hour day!
New Vehicles Model list
VCX Nano is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).
Tech2Win is an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) module. Tech2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the for Tech 2 tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 for Opel and Saab.
VXDIAG VCX NANO Computer Requirements:
- At least 4GB RAM
- At least an Intel i3 processor or faster is recommended
- Windows 7 32-bit is recommended
- USB 2.0 port or faster
- Newer computers are recommended for the best performance
Supports the following protocols:
- SAE-J1850 PWM(Ford SCP)
- SAE-J1850 VPW(GM Class2)
- Single Wire CAN(GMLAN)
- Support 4 CAN, 3 High Speed CAN and Single Wire CAN.
- Programming voltage: 5V~20V FEPs output.
- Support multi-channels work continuously, for example: 2 wire CAN or K-Line work at same time.
- Large memory to increase date throughput, 32KByte can be reached by single transfer
VCX Hardware Features:
- Dual-core processor
- Compatible with 12V and 24V communication, supports heavy truck and diesel models
- FCC and CE Certificaitons
- Updatable Firmware
- Processor: 32 bit High Speed ARM
- Flash: 512KB
- RAM: 64KB
- Diagnostic Socket: J1962 OBDII
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible
- Power: Vehicle powered DC 9V-36V & USB DC 5V
- Power Consumption: Below 1W
- Size: 80 x 40 x 28 mm
- Tech2Win Version: V33.003
- GDS2 Version: V2016.1.0
- VXDIAG VCX NANO USB Interface
- USB Cable
- Carry Case