The VXDIAG VCX NANO WiFi is an OEM diagnostic interface for Toyota and Lexus vehicles. It supports diagnostic tests, programming, custom functions, key programming and much more. It is compatible with the Toyota TIS Techstream OEM software and also other 3rd party software for Windows.
- Compatible with the Toyota TIS Techstream software and other 3rd party software
- Compatible with Windows XP 7 8 10 (32/64 bit)
- Multi-Language Support:
- Updatable Firmware
- Fully compatible with SAE J2534 and is compatible with a multiple protocols
- Supports both WiFi and USB Connection
VCX Hardware Features:
- Diagnostic hardware uses a dual-core processor, compliant with all vehicles protocols.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V communication, supports heavy truck and diesel models test
- The hardware meets European CE and American FCC standards
- Firmware can be updated, for continuous improvement
VXDIAG VCX NANO Computer Requirements:
- At least 2GB Memroy for 32 bit and 4GB Memory for 64 bit
- At least an Intel i3 processor or faster is recommended
- USB 2.0 port or faster
- Newer computers are recommended for the best performance
Supports the following protocols:
- SAE-J1850 PWM(Ford SCP)
- SAE-J1850 VPW(GM Class2)
- Single Wire CAN(GMLAN)
- Support 4 CAN, 3 High Speed CAN and Single Wire CAN.
- Programming voltage: 5V~20V FEPs output.
- Support multi-channels work continuously, for example: 2 wire CAN or K-Line work at same time.
- Large memory to increase date throughput, 32KByte can be reached by single transfer
- Processor: 32 bit High Speed ARM
- Flash: 512KB
- RAM: 64KB
- Diagnostic Socket: J1962 OBDII
- USB 2.0/1.1 compatible
- WiFi compatible
- Power: Vehicle powered DC 9V-36V or USB DC 5V
- Consumption: Below 1W
- Size: 80 x 40 x 28 mm
- VXDIAG VCX NANO WiFi Interface
- USB Cable
- Carry Case